The End Day feature allows you to close out remaining tables, add or adjust tips, print reports and clock out other users in a single streamlined process. This can help speed up closing for managers and reduce discrepancies in reports.
A server can perform End Day functions if the option is enabled in User Roles. See Assigning user roles.
- Tap Profile in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap End Day. The End Day screen appears with a list of remaining tables and tabs.
- Tap on an order to process payment or finalize.
Note: If you don't want to close any tables or tabs, tap Next then Skip. You can always come back to the End Day screen later.
Adding and adjusting tips
- To add or adjust a tip on an order that has already been paid, tap the icon.
- Enter the tip amount and tap Done.
- Once all tables are closed, tap Next. This will bring you to the Completion screen.
- To print a report, tap Print Day Report or Create Closing Report (Z) (See About reports in Restaurant POS).
- Select a printer or Save to Photos.
- To clock out other users, tap Clock out other users.
- To clock yourself out, tap Clock out.
- Tap Done to return to the Profiles screen.