Organize products into categories and then create menus made up of different categories. Categories can be shared across menus. Once you've created a specific menu, only products within that menu will appear in the Restaurant POS app. So, ensure that all products you want to see in the app are categorized into a menu.
To create a menu:
- In Restaurant Manager, click Products > Menus > New Menu.
- Enter a name for the menu.
- Click the Categories drop-down and select categories to add to the menu.
- Click Save.
If you have a multi-location establishment, menus must be created separately in Restaurant Manager for each establishment.
To view your menus:
- In Restaurant Manager, click Products > Menus.
- Select the menu you want to edit. To delete a menu click the Delete button.
To select a menu in Restaurant POS:
- From the Order screen, click the drop-down menu at the top of the screen and select a menu.