Lightspeed Restaurant's Self-Order Menu supports integrated payment processing with iZettle in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Mexico, and Brazil.
To setup iZettle payment processing
Before you can process payments with iZettle in Self-Order Menu, you must first create a dedicated payment method in Restaurant Manager, see Creating payment methods. When setting the payment type, select iZettle.
Configuring iZettle in Self-Order Menu
- From the Menu home screen, double-tap Lightspeed.
- Enter the account password.
- Tap Sign In to open the Menu Settings popup.
- Tap iZettle Account at the bottom.
- Enter your iZettle credentials.
- Tap Sign In.
To connect the iZettle terminal
Lightspeed Restaurant supports iZettle Bluetooth swipe and chip/PIN card readers. Assign your Bluetooth iZettle device to your iPad as detailed in the iZettle documentation.
NOTE: Audio jack devices are not supported.