Log in to the Order Anywhere Back Office to manage all aspects of customer-facing Order Anywhere pages, including creating ordering profiles, entering business information and hours, and setting up payments.
- Visit https://mylightspeed.app.
- Click Log in to your account.
- Select Lightspeed Restaurant POS (L-series), then click Continue to login page.
- Enter your admin login credentials for Restaurant Manager.
- Click Sign In.
- Select Allow to give Order Anywhere access to your Lightspeed account and finish logging in.
- Enter business information to appear on ordering pages, and set the hours during which the restaurant will accept online orders.
- Enable online and in-person payments to give customers a way to pay for orders placed via Order Anywhere.
- Create profiles to determine if customers will be able to use Order Anywhere to place dine-in table orders, takeaway or pickup orders, or browse the menu without ordering capabilities.
- Customize optional order and appearance settings to add an average order preparation time and banner image to ordering pages.
- After setting up, learn how to use and manage Order Anywhere.