The summary report contains detailed revenue, tax, discount and product sales information for extended periods up to a year.
Use the summary report to see:
- Amount of tax collected
- Revenue and tax generated
- Year-to-year comparisons
- Top selling categories
- Amount of tips collected
- Number of customers served
- Amount of discounts applied
- Refunded products
- Sales from midnight to midnight rather than by opening time
Generating a summary report
To generate a summary report:
- In Restaurant Manager, click Reports > Summary Reports.
- Click the date field to open the date picker.
- Select a start date/time in the lefthand calendar and an end date/time in the righthand calendar.
- Click Apply.
- To download the report, click Export as PDF or Export as CSV.