The report settings in Restaurant Manager determine the specifics of reports generated.
To access Report Settings
- In Restaurant Manager, click Settings in the lefthand menu.
- Select Report Settings.
- Specify the settings and click Save.
Enable extra content and/or tables in your day reports.
- Show receipt overview
- Show receipt ID in receipt overview
- Append floor report to day reports: When enabled, the day report will contain a total for all floors as well as a breakdown per floor.
- Show users summary
- Show the number of payments in payments section
- Book receipts on the day the receipt was finalized
|DAY REPORT REVENUES
Enable different revenue tables/content in day reports.
- Show category revenues
- Show product revenues in category revenues
- Show product additions (modifiers) in product revenues
- Show table revenues
- Show floor revenues
|CASH DRAWER REPORTS
- Show cash drawer info in day reports
- Show cash drawer details: Split cash drawer revenues by waiter.
- Show cash drawer balance: Shows totals for each cash drawer.
- Show cash drawer info in floors reports (in day reports)
|DAY, PRODUCT AND CATEGORY REPORTS
- Show cost and profit columns
- Show product additions (modifiers)
- Tip pool rate (%): Specify the percentage of each tip that is set aside for the tip pool to get distributed among all staff.
- Tip refund rate (%): The percentage that gets deducted from Tips paid with credit cards.
- Show tips in day reports
- Show breakdown of payments by receipt
- Show 'Cash Due'
- Show product sales by user
|GENERAL REPORT SETTINGS
- What CSV delimiter do you wish to use?
- Show sales and tax info (vat excl. companies only): When enabled, receipt reports, hour reports, day reports, week reports, month reports, and user reports show a detailed breakdown of the sales taxes that are collected, as well as tax-exempted sales.
- Add creation date and time in reports
- Show voided ticket details in day and user reports
- Show payment information in detailed receipt sections