Use floors to organize your tables into groups. Floors can reflect the actual layout of your restaurant as a floor plan (e.g. table-service environments) or can be used to organize your tables by type (e.g. quick-service environments).
- In Restaurant Manager, click Floors.
- Click the plus icon + at the top of the Floor Planner to add a floor.
Specify the settings and click OK.Settings
- Width and Height: floor width and height in pixels. For use on a iPad, we recommend that you leave the width and height values as-is (1024x690).
- Default sizes: default size for the floor.
- Visible: whether the floor is visible in Restaurant POS.
- Attach Printer: you can assign a default printer from which all receipts are printed for that floor. Select the kitchen, bar or receipt printer template.
- Customize your new floor by selecting a background from the menu on the left.
Continue your floor plan by adding tables. See Creating tables for more information.