By default, the price of a fixed combo is calculated based on the total price of all products in the combo. For a combo with choices, the price is calculated based on the least expensive option in each choice group. However, you can modify the regular price, takeout price, and delivery price of a combo or the prices of individual products within a combo.
NOTE: Changing a product’s price in a combo applies to the combo only. The original product price is not affected.
Editing prices in a combo
- In Restaurant Manager, click Products > Product.
- Click the category that contains the combo you want to edit.
- Click Edit Price. Note: the Edit Price button appears after you save the combo.
Edit the Combo Price, Takeout Price, or Delivery Price.
- When you modify the Combo Price, the individual product prices in the menu automatically adjust.
- When you modify individual product prices, the Combo Price automatically adjusts.
For combos with choices, select Set to same price to set all choices within the combo to the lowest price among them.
Note: the adjusted product price is used when generating reports related to combo sales.
- Click Save.
- Click Ok in the Edit Combo popup.