You can assign Timed Events (see Creating timed events) to individual products, to all products in a category, or to all products in a menu. A product can be linked to more than one Timed Event. Timed Events that are assigned to a category apply to every product in the category. If more than one assigned event is active at the same time for a product, only the Timed Event with the highest priority level applies.
- In Restaurant Manager, on the Products page click the Products tab.
- Click the Category or Product tab and the category you want to work with.
- If you're assigning a timed event to a product or menu, click the product or menu.
- In the Advanced section click Timed Events.
- Choose one or more modifiers from the list. For products, Timed Events that are assigned through a category cannot be selected, and appear with a lock icon.
- Click OK.
Layout in Restaurant POS
To ensure proper layout of products in when you use Visibility Timed Events you can also assign a Visibility Timed Event to a “Spacing” product. See Sorting Products.