Cash drawers are used to store and track cash flow and can be opened and closed using your device. If your device is not attached to a physical cash drawer, a virtual one called a user wallet is automatically created. See About cash drawers and user wallets.
Cash drawers can be used to:
- Add and remove cash. See Adding and removing cash.
- Open a cash drawer. See Opening cash drawers.
- Enter the start and final count (float). See Cash drawer start and final counts.
- View cash drawer history. See Viewing cash drawer history.
- Print cash drawer reports. See Creating cash drawer reports.
To work with cash drawers in Restaurant POS, you need to first create them in Restaurant Manager. See Creating cash drawers for more information.