There are three different ways a user can log in to their Restaurant POS account.
Each user has a distinct alphanumeric password. See Creating users for information on setting a user's password.
Each user has a distinct 4-digit PIN code. See Creating users for information on setting a user's PIN code.
Each user has a physical login card that they swipe to log in to Restaurant POS. See Assigning a login card to a user for more information.
Using a password to log in
- On the User screen, tap the USER LOGIN button at the top.
- Tap your user image.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Done.
Using a PIN code to log in
- On the User screen, tap the PIN LOGIN button.
- Enter your unique 4-digit PIN code.
Using a Login card
- Open Restaurant POS to the User screen.
- Swipe the login card in a supported card swiper synced with your device.
For information on ordering custom login cards, contact us.