There are three different ways a user can login into their Restaurant POS account.
Each user has a distinct alphanumeric password. See Creating users for information on setting a user's password.
Each user has a distinct 4-digit PIN code. See Creating users for information on setting a user's PIN code.
Each user has a physical login card that they swipe to log into Restaurant POS. See Assigning a login card to a user for more information.
Using a password to log in
- On the User screen, tap the USER LOGIN tab at the top.
- Tap your user image.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Done.
Using a PIN code to log in
- On the User screen, tap the PIN LOGIN tab.
- Enter your unique 4-digit PIN code.
Using a Login card
- Open Restaurant POS to the User screen.
- Swipe the login card in a supported card swiper synced with your device.
NOTE: To use login cards, the Enable swipe to login Device Setting must be enabled in the USER SETTINGS section. See Device Settings for more information.
For information on ordering custom login cards, contact us.