From Restaurant Manager you can sort products in a category manually, by product ID, or by product name. This affects the order that products appear in on the Order screen. You can add spaces between products and force products to the next line.
Sorting affects the current products only. If you add a product after sorting, you must resort the products.
- In Restaurant Manager, on the Products screen click the Product tab.
- Click the category that contains the products.
Choose an action:Sort manually
In the upper-right corner of the screen, enable Manual Sorting.
- Drag the products to arrange them as desired.
You must have Manual Sorting off for the Sort options to appear.
- At the top of the Products screen, from the first Sort list select by name or by ID.
- From the second Sort list select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
- Click Apply.
Add a spacer
- Click Add Spacing. The spacer automatically appears at the end of your product list.
- To reposition the spacer, enable Manual Sorting in the upper-right corner of the screen and drag the spacer where you want it.
- Click Add New Line. The line break automatically appears at the end of your product list.
- To reposition the line break, enable Manual Sorting in the upper-right corner of the screen and drag the line break where you want it.