If you’ve created ingredients and assigned them to products (see About Ingredients), the Ingredient Report displays the quantity and total cost of the ingredients sold in a specific period. Select a date range to generate the report.
When a new ingredient is assigned to a product that was already sold, the Ingredient Report includes the new ingredient in all previous sales. For example, if you’ve already sold ten burgers and then assign a tomato ingredient to the burger, the Ingredient Report includes the tomato as part of the previous ten sales.
To access the report
The Ingredient Report is only available in Restaurant Manager.
- In Restaurant Manager, click Reports.
- From the menu on the left, click Ingredient Reports.
To set the date range
Click the date at the top-right corner of the screen.
Select a date range by clicking a start and end date, or click Today, This week, or This month.
- Name: ingredient name
- SKU: ingredient SKU number
- Used Amount: number of units used during the date range
- Type: ingredient unit type
- Cost: ingredient cost per unit
- Total Cost: total cost of units sold during the date range
To download or printing the report
Click PDF Report or CSV Report at the top of the screen.