It's possible to create a customer from both Restaurant Manager and Restaurant POS.
From Restaurant Manager, manually add individual customers or bulk import an existing customer list. This article will explain how to manually create an individual customer from Restaurant Manager. For more information on how to manually import a customer CSV file, see Importing or exporting customers in Manager.
Creating a new customer
- From Restaurant Manager, go to Users > Users.
- Select the Customers tab.
- Select New Customer.
- Input customer info on the Add Customer fields
- Add relevant info such as the customer's name, contact details and birthday.
- To assign products to a customer, you must save the new customer and then open the Edit Customer field. See Editing and deleting customers in Manager.
- Select Save.
A note on privacy