Users with appropriate user permissions can add and remove cash from a cash drawer and record the action in Restaurant POS. The action is tracked in the Cash drawer reports.
NOTE: The Allow adding cash in cash drawer and Allow removing cash from cash drawer user permissions must be enabled. See Assigning user roles.
To add and remove cash
- Open the User profile popup in Restaurant POS.
- Tap Cash Drawers.
- If there are multiple cash drawers, select the one you want to work with.
- Enter the monetary amount.
- Specify a reason in the text field.
- Tap either Add cash or Remove cash.