You can open previously finalized receipts for reprinting, refunding (voiding), and adding/removing products, using the following methods:
- By table (for receipts in last 24 hours only)
- By receipt ID/Sequential ID (for older receipts)
Belgium FDM users
For Belgium FDM users, it is not possible to add or remove items from a receipt, or reprint the VAT (BTW) receipt. However, you can add payments.
Opening a receipt by a table
For receipts printed within the past 24 hours and you know which table generated the receipt.
- On the Tables screen, tap-and-hold the receipt's table. The receipt list appears.
- Tap the desired receipt. The receipt’s Order screen appears.
By receipt ID or Sequential ID
For receipts printed more than 24 hours ago or if you're unsure which table finalized the receipt.
- On the Tables screen, tap Extra.
- Tap Open receipt using ID.
- Enter the Receipt ID/Sequential ID.
- Tap Load Receipt. The receipt’s Order screen appears.