Use the News section of Loyalty Manager to create posts that will appear in the news feed and the homepage of your branded Loyalty app.
Note: The News section is only available in the Premium + app package.
Creating a news item
- Click the + button beside Add news item.
- Enter a Title and Description.
- Upload an image by clicking on the box next to Image or by dragging and dropping and image into the box.
- To limit the news item to specific groups, enter them in the Groups text field.
- For the Auto-Refresh setting, select whether you'd like the newsfeed in your app to refresh Never, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Click Add news item.
Note: To add a news item in multiple languages, a separate news item must be created for each language.
Editing a news item
- To edit the name or description of a news item, double-click on the text.
- To edit whether the news item is visible or not, click the On/Off toggle button.
- To delete the news item, click the red X button.
- To edit which groups can see the news item, click on the groups button.