The Order Ahead Manager is the back office component of the Order Ahead platform. This is where you configure your Order Ahead account and web app. Adjust available locations and hours, customize your Order Ahead design and create pick-up instructions for your customers. What your customers see on your Order Ahead web app is configured from the Order Ahead Manager.
Logging in to Order Ahead Manager
To log in to the Order Ahead Manager:
- When you registered with Order Ahead, our onboarding teams will have sent your account credentials. You'll need these for logging in. Make sure you have your admin email, subdomain (the custom name of your Order Ahead URL), and temporary password on hand.
- To log in, navigate to https://backoffice.lightspeedordering.com/login.
- Enter the custom subdomain, your email and password in the log in fields. You can change your password from Order Ahead Manager.
- From the Welcome page, select a shortcut button for viewing Locations, Payments, or Design. Or, you may also navigate to these categories from the left-hand menu.
With the exception of configuring your online menu from Restaurant Manager, the Order Ahead Manager is where you customize the look and feel of your customer-facing web app:
- If you're just getting set up, make sure to connect to Stripe for payments processing. See Setting up payments with Stripe for more information.
- Set appropriate locations, hours and enable delivery for your Order Ahead web app. See Editing location details for more information.
- Add a custom logo, banner and color scheme to your Order Ahead web app. See Adding a logo or banner for more information.
- Adjust your password or the business name displayed on your Order Ahead web app. See Account settings for more information.
- Set up QR codes to easily direct customers to your Order Ahead web app. See Using the QR code generator for more information.
- Spread the word with your customers about online ordering. See Sharing Order Ahead online for more information.