Before customers can place orders on your custom Order Ahead web app, it's important to set up your account. Only once your menu and payments are set up will your Order Ahead web app be accessible to your customers. Set up Order Ahead in just a few simple steps by following the tutorials below.
- 📗 Create your online menu: From Restaurant Manager, create a custom online menu by grouping products into an Order Ahead shortcut category.
- ⚙️ Adjust settings on Restaurant Manager: Specify settings from Restaurant Manager, such as user permissions and how you want incoming orders to be processed on the POS.
- 💸 Set up payments with Stripe: Order Ahead uses Stripe for online payment processing. It's important to create an account with Stripe so your customers can pay for their online orders.
- 📍 Configure your locations and hours: Adjust the locations, opening and peak hours, delivery or pick up options listed on your Order Ahead web app.
- 🎨 Customize your design: Customize the look and feel of your Order Ahead web app by adding a logo, banner or color scheme.
- 🧰 Set up QR codes: Create QR codes so your customers can easily access your Order Ahead web app for contactless dining.
- 📱 Share Order Ahead with your customers: Spread the word about online ordering by placing a custom button on your website or sharing your URL on social media.
- 🎥 Watch our setup video tutorial below:
Ready to start processing online orders? Once your account is all set up, learn more about using Order Ahead with the Restaurant POS.