The Restaurant App Settings page contains a list of device profiles. Profiles allow you to easily apply the same settings to multiple devices. You can also designate a “Default Profile” that will be automatically applied to any new device on your account.
NOTE: Account settings, payment settings and developer settings are configured directly in the device's iOS settings.
To access the Restaurant App Settings page in Restaurant Manager, click Devices > Restaurant App Settings.
Editing an existing profile
- On the Restaurant App Settings page, click the Pencil icon on the profile you want to edit.
- Edit the profile.
- Click Save.
Creating a new profile
- On the Restaurant App Settings page, click Create New Profile.
- Give the new profile a name.
- Select the desired settings for the profile.
- Click Save.
- To add a device to this profile, click Add new device to profile, then select one from the drop-down list.
Adding a device to a profile
- On the Restaurant App Settings page, click the profile you want to add a device to.
- In the DEVICES USING THIS PROFILE section, click Add new device to profile.
- Select the device from the drop-down list.
- On the Devices page, click the device you want to add the profile to.
- In the PROFILE section, select the desired profile from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to finalize.
Copying an existing profile
- On the Restaurant App Settings page, click the Copy Profile icon on the profile you want to copy. The copied profile will open as “Copy of…”
- Edit the settings.
- To assign a device to the profile, click Add new device to profile.
- Click Save.
Deleting a profile
- On the Device Settings page, click the Delete icon on the profile you want to delete.
- Click Yes to confirm.
NOTE: You cannot delete the default profile. You must assign another profile as the default first.
Specify a name for the device settings profile.
If you enable Default Profile, this profile will automatically be applied to all new devices added to your account.
|DEVICES USING THIS PROFILE||
All devices using this device profile are listed here. You can delete devices from the current profile or add a new device to the profile.
NOTE: If you are in the process of editing the default device profile, you can't remove devices from it.
General device profile settings include:
|ORDER VIEW SETTINGS||
Customize the look and layout of the Order screen in Restaurant POS, including your products, modifiers, and navigation.
Choose to enable:
Choose to enable the following printer actions:
Determine how you want to sort and show customers in your system. Entering a Google API Key will permit autocompletion of street addresses when entering new customer information.
If your account is integrated with hotel management software, enable the Search room and customer option.
Customize your workflow in Restaurant POS with these settings:
Choose to enable user-specific workflow settings, such as:
Configure settings related to accessories such as:
In order to use Spotify in conjunction with Restaurant POS, enable the following settings:
Note: If you use a card swiper that connects through the audio jack, you will have to use a separate device to play music from Spotify.
|BETA SETTINGS||These settings apply to features that are currently in beta testing. For more information, contact us.|