You can edit or delete an entire floor or individual items on a floor, such as tables. A user must have the Edit floors user privilege (see Assigning user roles) enabled to add and edit floors and tables in Restaurant Manager.
NOTE: You can also edit floors and tables in Restaurant POS.
Editing floors and tables
- Click Floors.
- If you have more than one floor, click the floor you want to edit.
- Edit the floor as required:
- To delete or edit the floor name, description, size, or visibility: Click anywhere on the floor, making sure not to click an object on the floor. In the Edit Floor window, edit the settings, and then click OK.
To edit the floor image: Click the Floors tab and select the floor image. To upload a new floor image, click the plus icon + in the Floors tab and select the image file.
Image upload is available on computers only. Uploading images using an iPad or iPhone is not supported.
- Moving and duplicating a table: To move a table, select the floor from the floor list and drag a table to its new location on the floor. To duplicate a table, click it and click Copy at the bottom of the Edit Table window. The new table has copy added to its name.
Adding custom decoration elements
You can also customize the look of your floors by adding decorative touches such as plants, walls and aquariums.
- In Restaurant Manager, click Floors.
- If you have more than one floor, click the floor to edit.
- Click the Decoration tab.
- If the image you want to add was not previously uploaded, click the plus icon +, select the image file and click Upload.
NOTE: Image upload is available on computers only. Uploading images using an iPad or iPhone is not supported.
Click the image, specify the settings and click OK.Settings
- Width: The decoration width in pixels.
- Height: The decoration height in pixels.
- Position the element on the floor as desired.