Set up a Dejavoo Z9 payment terminal for use with Worldpay (formerly Vantiv) in Lightspeed Restaurant.
Please note the following when using Worldpay with Lightspeed Restaurant POS:
- Before proceeding, you must set up an account for your business with Worldpay. When opening your account, make sure to request a Dejavoo Z9 terminal.
- The Dejavoo Z9 payment terminal is currently only supported on the iPad with Lightspeed Restaurant.
1. Connect the Dejavoo Z9 terminal to your WiFi network
- Power on the terminal by pressing the Up arrow key on the keypad.
- When the terminal has finished initializing, press the green OK button on the keypad to access the terminal's Core Menu.
- When prompted, enter the terminal's password using the keypad and press OK.
- The terminal’s factory default password is 1 2 3 4.
- Tap Utility. You may be prompted to enter the password again to access the Utility menu.
- Tap Communications > Local Parms. > Scan Network.
- The terminal scans for wireless access points and lists them. When your access point displays, tap it.
- Tap Configure > Set Password.
- Enter your WLAN key using the keypad.
- Press OK. The terminal displays a confirmation once it's connected to the WiFi network.
2. Create Dejavoo payment type in Restaurant Manager
- Log on to the Restaurant Manager as an admin user.
- Tap Payments > Payment Types.
- Tap Add Payment.
- Assign a name for your new payment.
- Select Dejavoo from the Type drop down menu.
- Tap OK.
See Creating payment methods for more information on creating dedicated payment methods.
3. Add Dejavoo as a payment terminal in Restaurant Manager
- Tap Payments > Payment Terminals.
- Tap Add Dejavoo.
- Assign a name for the new Dejavoo payment terminal.
- Enter the serial number of the terminal.
The serial number for your Dejavoo terminal can be found on the back of the unit. For example, S/N: XXXXXXXXXXXX.
You are now ready to process payments with your Worldpay terminal. See Taking order payments and tips.