Account cards are physical Loyalty cards with a scannable QR code that can be used by customers to collect and redeem points. The point balance of account cards can be managed via the Loyalty Manager.
Adjusting account card balances
To adjust the points on an account card:
- In Loyalty Manager, click Account cards > Manage account cards.
- Double click the amount of points or credit currently on the card. It will become an editable text field. Note: This function does not work on an iPad.
- Enter the new amount into the text field.
- Click Enter on your keyboard.
- Enter the first few digits of the account card number. A drop-down list of suggestions will appear.
- Select the desired account card number.
- Enter the amount of points you want to add.
- Optionally, to add the same value of points to multiple account cards at once, click Choose File and upload a .CSV file.
- Click Add points.
- Enter the account card number.
- Enter the amount of points you want to use.
- Click Use points.
Account card widget
Add an Account card widget to your establishment's website to allow customers to check the current balance on their card.
- In Loyalty Manager, click Account cards > Account card widget.
- Copy the HTML code snippet provided and paste it into your establishment's website.
To customize your widget, follow the instructions in the Account card widget section.