You can edit, archive or restore Lightspeed Restaurant users at any time in Restaurant Manager.
If a user ever forgets their unique password and PIN (used to open a session on the Restaurant POS app), an admin user can adjust this by editing the user's information on Restaurant Manager.
Archiving a user will immediately clock them out and remove them from the Restaurant POS login screen. Archiving a user will also remove them from Labour Reports and User Reports. Other reports such as Receipt Reports and Day Reports will not be affected. If a user is restored, their Labour Report and User Report history will also be restored.
To edit a user profile
- From Restaurant Manager, select Users from the main navigation menu.
- On the Users page, select the user you wish to edit or delete.
- To edit the user's information, make the desired changes on the Edit user pop-up window. When you're done, select Ok to save your changes.
- To archive the user, select Archive on the bottom of the Edit user pop-up.
To restore a user:
- From Users page of Restaurant Manager, select the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Archived Users.
- Select the archived user you wish to restore.
- From the pop-up window, select Restore.
For more information on user settings, see Creating users.
For more information on user permissions, see Assigning user groups.