Some delivery channels require special configuration in Lightspeed Restaurant. It is recommended that you create a separate category called Delivery in Restaurant Manager for any special products needed for delivery channels.
If you want the Uber Eats delivery fee to appear as revenue in your reports, you need to create a special product that will be used to track delivery fee revenue.
In Restaurant Manager, create a product with the following specifications.
- PLU: DEL88
- Name: Uber Eats Delivery Fee
- Price: 0
Then, enter the PLU in the Lightspeed Delivery dashboard:
- In the Lightspeed Delivery dashboard, click Locations .
- Select the desired location and click the Uber Eats channel.
- Click View Details.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Turn the Send Delivery Fee setting on.
- Enter the Delivery Fee PLU in the Delivery PLU field.