Important note: The Loyalty App has reached the end of its lifecycle and is no longer being supported. While it can no longer be downloaded, those who already have the app can continue to use it as long as it remains compatible with the phone's operating system. Customers will be able to view their point balances and the rewards they are eligible for using the new web portal instead.
The branded Loyalty app allows you to provide a completely customized experience for your customers that's tailored to your business and brand. The Loyalty app is available to your customers on both iOS and Android devices.
Accepting a Loyalty app payment
- From the Payments screen in Restaurant POS, tap the Loyalty payment type.
- Check the customer in by either scanning their personal QR code or entering their phone number.
- On the Loyalty Options screen, tap Pay with App.
- Depending on how much credit the customer has on their account, the amount field will either populate with the outstanding amount on the receipt or the remaining amount of credit.
- If the customer's credit exceeds the outstanding bill amount, the amount field auto-populates with the bill amount. If the customer's credit is less credit than the outstanding bill amount, the amount field auto-populates with the remaining credit. That amount is then deducted from the total bill amount.
- Confirm the payment amount then tap Pay.
- Tap Done to return to the Payments screen.
Voiding a Loyalty app payment
- On the Payments screen in Restaurant POS, tap the Loyalty App Payment receipt line item.
- Tap Void Payment.
- Tap Void to confirm. The transaction amount will be refunded to the Customer's credit.
- If the order is still valid and the customer would like to collect points, tap Collect Points and process a regular payment on the Payments screen. See Taking Payments and Tips for more information.
- If the receipt needs to be voided, tap Done to return to the Payments screen and void as usual using the Void payment type. See Taking Payments and Tips for more information.