The Receipt Report page provides detailed receipt information for a designated date range.
To access the report
Note: The Receipt Report is available in Restaurant Manager only.
To access the Receipt Report page:
- In Restaurant Manager, click Reports.
- From the menu on the left, click Receipts.
Setting the date range
Click the date at the top-right corner.
Select a date range by clicking a start and end date, or click Today, This week, or This month.
- line chart of revenue per hour
- line chart of receipts per hour
- percentage pie chart showing payment-type usage
- percentage pie chart showing payment amounts per payment type
Hover over charts to see details.
List of Receipts
- Created On: date and time of first order of ticket
- Receipt ID/Sequential ID: Unique identification number assigned to receipts. Sequential IDs is an enabled feature for countries that require it by law (e.g. Spain). See about Sequential IDs.
- Total Price: total price of receipt. If the table is still in progress, the total price up to the current moment is displayed.
- Status: status of the table
- Payments: last payment type used for the receipt. It is possible that multiple payments were used for that receipt.
- Created by: user who created the receipt
- Payments by: user who took the payment
- Table: table name linked with the receipt
- Customer: If there was a customer assigned to the receipt
- #Cust: number of customers linked to the receipt
- Modified on:date and time of the last order or payment of the receipt.
- Action: view/delete
To view receipt details
Click on a receipt in the list or click View in the Action column to view the receipt details.
To delete a receipt
Click Delete in the Action column to delete the receipt.
Deleting receipts is not permitted if you are using Sequential IDs (e.g. Spain). It will not appear as an option.
To download or print the report
Click Summary PDF or Detail PDF at the top of the screen.