The App Settings include options relating to functionality in Restaurant POS.
To access App Settings
- In Restaurant Manager, click Settings on the lefthand menu.
- Select App Settings.
- Specify the settings and click Save.
|GENERAL APP SETTINGS
Adjust general Restaurant POS settings.
- Table inactivity indicator time: When a table is inactive for this amount of a time, a timer icon appears on Tables screen indicating the table needs attention.
- Manager auto-login: Enables automatic login to the Restaurant Manager when accessed within Restaurant POS.
- Discounts do not apply to service charges: Causes the service charge to be calculated using the original order price and disregard any discounts.
- Assign all tips received to the table owner (the user who created the table, unless the table has been transferred to another user)
- Assign all payments received to the table owner (the user who created the table, unless the table has been transferred to another user)
- Enable takeaway popup: A customer and pick-up time selection window appears when tapping a takeout or delivery table.
- Enable number of customers popup: When enabled, a popup asking for the number of customers appears when a new table is opened.
- Disable number of customers popup for bar tables
- Disable number of customers popup for tab tables
Define how many decimal places appear for subtotal prices on receipts.
- Subtotal price precision
- Receipt total price precision
||Adjust the app keyboard layout for selecting PLUs.
Add a void reason, or explanatory info a POS user must apply to cancelled orders. Void reasons are a stock management tool and add constraints around when an order can be cancelled. A POS user with voiding permissions may choose a predefined reason or submit a custom response (when the custom response reason is enabled).
Default void reasons include:
- Food tasting
- Not prepared
- Lost table
From this section it is also possible to apply the Revert stock setting to certain void reasons (such as when an order is not prepared).